Below are a list of frequently asked questions. If your question isn’t answered here please feel free to get in touch.
- Can you source residential properties?
Yes, indeed! This is what we do all day, every day. 80% of the opportunities we find are residential properties.
- Can you source commercial properties?
While the bulk of our sourcing is residential, we have a strong network which includes those in the commercial property world. If you’re looking for a commercial property, have a chat with us and if we can’t help you directly, we’ll make an introduction.
- Can you source properties outside of Leicestershire
We pride ourselves on our local knowledge; we know Leicester inside out and that helps us to get you the best deals. We have a network of contacts covering other areas, so let us know your requirements and we’ll point you in the right direction.
- How much does it cost?
It’s impossible to put a cost on our service without knowing your requirements, but we always ensure a win-win deal. Naturally we charge for our service, but you are sure to get a property with a potential value uplift or yield greater than our fees. Our fees are negotiated up-front so you will have no surprises further down the line.
- What timescale is there for sourcing a suitable property?
We actively generate a steady stream of opportunities, but they never hang around for long, so your best way forwards is to join our mailing list and let us know about your requirements. Then when a suitable property is available, you’ll be first to hear.
- Are you able to find tenants?
We don’t directly find tenants for you, but we have a network of good letting agents that we can introduce you to.
- Are you able to get me a mortgage?
We are not mortgage brokers, but we do have several good ones in our network that we can introduce you to.
- What does "below market value" mean?
The properties we source generally fall into one of two categories: 1) they are available at below the fair market value for their type and location or 2) they are available at a fair market value, but have untapped potential to add value (for example, properties with land that can be built on).
Why invest in Leicester property?
- Leicester is a thriving city which is growing in popularity.
- Richard III, Leicester City FC and The National Space Centre have boosted the profile of the city in recent years.
- Great transport links mean that London is only an hour away by rail.
- There are a number of large companies and two prominent universities in the city.
- We have a inside-out knowledge of Leicester and will find you the best deals...